WATER AND OIL RESISTANT IMPREGNATION SEALER FOR VERTICAL SURFACES
- Improves the Thermal Insulation Value of a Treated Surface
- 7-year quality warranty on vertical surfaces
- It prevents water and oil infi ltration
- Suitable for vertical surfaces and for ground surfaces with low foot traffi c/Interior and Exterior
- Will Not Change The Appearance of a Treated Surface
- Contains Zero V.O.C
- Allows the Surface to Breathe
i-protect VS è la protezione per tutte le superfici edili
La sua semplicità nell'applicazione e le sue caratteristiche funzionali lo rendono eccellente per chiunque voglia prendersi cura dei propri immobili
- Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate before applying
- Substrate Quality: Cracks must be repaired using a concrete/mortar repair system.
- Moisture content should be equal or less than 12% to a depth of 1cm.
- Substrate Preparation: Clean, free from dust, dirt, oil, effl orescence, organic growth and old paint fi lms.
- To remove any residual of spores, molds or organic growth in general, it is possible to treat the surface with the natural moss killer Essenzio. In case of dirt or old paint residues, wash the substrate at a maximum pressure of 150 bar. In the event of salt effl orescence, you can use the IBIX salt extractor Desal. If any residues or unwanted patinas persist, it is recommended a preliminary surface cleaning, using sorghum brushes or IBIX selective micro-aero-abrasion technology.
- Will prevent airborne dirt and stains, including chewing gum, from adhering to the surface. It has a good resistance to graffiti
- Will reduce surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Will not alter the aesthetic of the treated surface (invisible protection) or change its colour. A treated surface will remain breathable.
- Will always be easy to apply on any surfaces, you can use the surface within 1 hour of application.
- Will help reduce further on-going maintenance and costs on a protected surface.
- Will prevent surfaces from deteriorating through repeated “Freeze/Thaw” cycles.
- UV resistant. Non Flamable. Non toxic. And Environmentally Friendly.
- Independent tests prove that a vertical surface treated with i-protect VS improves thermal insulation value by 16% (It removes the cold wall syndrome associated with water saturated walls).
Video i-protect VS
- i-protect VS: Cannot be re-applied after curing as there will be a loss of adhesion
- i-protect VS: is unable to work if applied over non-absorbent surfaces.
- in presence of biological infestations, the surface must be treated with the natural moss-killer Essenzio before the application of i-protect VS
- Do not apply i-protect VS if rain is expected within 4 hours.
i-protect VS may be applied using low pressure spray, brush or roller. Ensure application is from bottom to top on vertical surfaces taking care not to let the production run. Any subsequent applications must be applied until saturation.
- Porous-Natural Stone (Limestone, Sandstone): 2-5 SqM/Ltr
- Low Porosity Stone (Granite, Marble): 8 – 12 SqM/Ltr
- Architectural Concrete: 4-6 SqM/Ltr *
A team of dedicated professionals will answer to all your questions.