Anti-graffiti – Removal wipes
COMPANY/BUSINESS AND SUBSTANCE/ MIXTURE IDENTIFICATION
- Ease of use for all places and circumstances.
- Efficient for use on most materials and coatings.
- Quickly remove fresh graffiti.
- Help preserve the appearance of exposed surfaces.
Anti-graffiti Wipes for treating non-porous, inert and smooth surfaces
The Anti-graffiti removal wipes help restore the appearance of those surfaces vandalised and deteriorated by graffiti.
Instructions for use
- Horizontally pull a wipe out of the bucket through the pre-cut area. Take it off with a firm and straight pull.
- Tightly close the lid of the bucket so that the wipes inside do not dry.
- Scrub the surface with the abrasive side of the wipe until graffiti is removed. Then, wipe clean the surface with the other side.
- If marks are stubborn, pre-dampen the surface using the wipe and let act for some minutes before scrubbing.
- Use as many wipes as needed.
- Allow to air dry.
Fields of application
Showcases, telephone booths, metal blinds, advertising billboards and road/traffic signs, station halls, trucks and public transport vehicles, etc.
- Fatty esters
- Non-ionic surfactants
- Distilled orange
Characteristic physico-chemical properties
- Physical state: impregnated wipes
- Colour: orange
- Odour: citrus
- Wear butyl rubber safety gloves
- Never place inside the mouth
- Avoid inhaling
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
In original package, protected from heat, frost and ice as well as the elements.
A team of dedicated professionals will answer to all your questions.